Monday, June 1, 2009

Skunk Skunk Baby

Laying by the screen door has become a habit lately. It is sooo hot in the house, and a nice breeze comes through the door.

Last nite a new friend came onto the porch last night, he is white and black. At first I thought it was my outside sister cat Hilter. She is black and white, white face with a black mustache. We rescued her when the neighbors moved, they left her for us. She luvs us lots and we luv her back but she sheds lots of white hair and mom has navy blue furniture, so she is an outside cat.

Don't worry mom and dad don't let her get lonely, they play with her outside alot, she follows them around like she is one of the puppy characters that make a strange barking sound.

oh darn... I am getting off my subject again.

Strange new creature on the back porch was not my sister cat. He did not make any noises, just drank from the water bowl. He must have been awful thirsty cuz he drank and drank and drank some more.

Mom looks scared, she told me if I got sprayed I would become an outside cat. I am not sure what it meant but I wanted to get sprayed bad.

He came up to the screen and gave me *nosetaps* then walked down the stairs and into the dark.

I thought he was beautiful with his big fluffy tail and grand stripe down his back.

I hope he comes back tonite I would luv to get to know him better.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny! Good thing he only gave you a nosetap. I guess he knows you're a good guy.

    ReplyDelete