Monday, June 7, 2010

Long Time No Mews, Meows or Tail Swooshes

Many kitty moons have passed since my last entry. Why you ask?

Sorry I cannot answer that with one simple answer.

Could be one of many reasons:
  1. Kitty Blog Block

  2. Laziness

  3. Mom too tired to help me type

  4. Hilter stole the puter, or maybe it was Nippers Duckie. Haven't seen Nippers for a couple of months now. So Duckie is MIA

  5. Outlaws come to visit to much, makes mom crankie.

  6. Mom got new position at work, not much time for her to dilly dally.

  7. I have boring life.

  8. No baby skunks or baby raccoons this year to make things exciting. Mom thinks the mommies and daddies got trapped by someone and taken away. She doesn't want to think of that. Dad say they probably all got hit by cars, I don't like that idea either.

  9. I think my funny bone is broken - looking for humour cuz I get annoyed easily nowadaze.

  10. Need to make time for my anipals and furrends, cuz they are the ones that make me the happiest, along with belly rubs, ear scratches, and nosetaps.
Wuv to you all, as I haven't forgotten you.

11 comments:

  1. I think you have pretty well covered it all pal. Pick any one of them, they are all good. Nice to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like any kitty cat storie. http://tinyurl.com/4xvkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty busy at your place. Hope things slow down a bit for you all this summer.
    Purrs Banshee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss seeing you Winston!

    xoxoxo
    Lisa Madi and Abi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are pretty busy Purrs from Paloma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mom has to learn that YOU are No. 1 and she has to drop everything when you want her to help you blog or if you want some scritchies or belly rubs. I hope she remembers to feed you. I miss you so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We already miss your great stories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit TOGB and become a follower, if you want too.

    Take care and have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Love your blog! Please check out my blog. I rescued a cat named Gatsby and he's very entertaining! www.thegreygatsby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello :) Just found this blog, looking forward to reading more about you Winston! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitty blog block is tough, especially when there are so many beautiful things to stalk and pounce. It is even harder when your mother is too tired and busy to help you type your ideas out. As hard as that is, and it is hard, it is even more difficult to think that your life could be described as boring.

    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete