Thursday, August 6, 2009

Huey

Mom came home yesterday talking about work.

They were having a safety day at work and giving away products. They even gave them bags for the products. Then there was the story of the K-9 doggie named Huey.

Apparently mom and her co-worker had to stop and pet Huey after asking permission to do so. I guess he is only 2 years old, so he is like a puppy in their eyes. Mom and Tina were both caring product bags, and mom was carrying a fudgecycle, a nice chocolately fudgecycle. Yummy she didn’t even think to bring it home to share.

So Huey had the nerve to put his head in Tina’s product bag, and decided he needed the contents more than Tina did. Then bored with Tina’s stuff, Huey the K-9 doggie decided to try to take my mom’s fudgecycle away from her. I am assuming that Huey is a chocolate sniffing dog.

Mom said she didn’t give Huey her fudgecycle but he sure wanted it. Tina offered Huey the Frisbee that she had gotten, but apparently it was not time for Huey to play. He was at work to do work. I think Huey was there to steal my mom’s heart. Cuz she sure smiled as she talked about him.

Grrr Hssss - If they are bringing doggies to mom’s work to steal mom’s heart dey can leave those dang doggies at home.

I am sure Tina’s anipals aren’t really happy with her either. Coming home with strange doggie smell.

Meowwwooooffff

5 comments:

  1. Jen sometimes comes home smelling like woofies too. I think it is my woofie cousins though. I still don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure my mum wouldn't dare bring a dog in this house. Although my Uncle Buckley used to come and visit me sometimes.

    Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when that happens - woofie smells are not my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We understand exaclty what you are saying. Sometimes when Meowm talks about woofies she gets a sparkle in her eye. We sure hope she doesn't bring a woofie home anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cats have a way of bringing joy into our lives. being curious and loving. Cats are Purring and always needing our affection. And they always give us, their Love!

    ReplyDelete