Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blog Block

I have had a severe case of Blog Block. I cannot think of anything to say somedaze.

You think with all the anipals that come to visit me I would have lots of stories. I admit there are quite a few cute stories, but for some reason I am having a hard time getting them into words.

I am finding myself just wanting to say Meow meow meow.

*Purr Purr Purr* - oh I keep forgetting Pixie-bobs don't purr. Well at least I don't. I think I do in my head, I want to in my head. The purr mechanism just don't work for me. So I just Meow and Hssss.

Blog Block... Hmmm what is there to say.

2 comments:

  1. You are trying to hard. The stories are right there. Relax, they will come. Take a rest if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you? Come and do another meow--we need to hear about life in your view!! :)

    Noir

    ReplyDelete